Great Lakes Bushcraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knife Pics!!!!

+5
Mathan Maloch
Diesel
Jeff "LFB" Kindy
JAMIE B
CJS Knives (Captain Jeff)
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Knife Pics!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Knife Pics!!!!

Post by J. J. Magnum Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:54 pm

All good things come to he who waits... Write that down, it DOES happen. I saw and handled this knife before it left for its new home in the desert Southwest. I admit I fell hard for it's lines and was heavy into "covet" mode. While I'm a stainless guy (ATS-34) I can overlook it's 1095 heritage just to have it back in my hands again.

Knife Pics!!!! - Page 2 NBSleukko

This is one of the few "varients" of the Diving Sparrow NBS (Northern Bushcraft/Survival); this is the Leuku NBS. It was a special order from a friend and fellow woodswalker. After several years he contacted me and told me that he was liquidating his stock of knives to pare it down to users only and the NBS was going on the block. You can imagine my joy and immediate horror that I had not the immediate funds to bring this baby back to me. Did I mention that he is a "friend"? He is, and a gentleman to boot. On my word that I "wanted" it he immediately left it out of his trade box and told me that when the money came his way he'd ship it to me.

While at Scout Camp last week "Saami" was delivered...

Let the games begin!
J. J. Magnum
J. J. Magnum
Tinder Gatherer
Tinder Gatherer

Back to top Go down

Knife Pics!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Knife Pics!!!!

Post by Mathan Maloch Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:27 pm

That is a beauty for sure. Friends are great to have especially ones with sharp pointy things they are looking to get rid of.
Mathan Maloch
Mathan Maloch
Basic Firestarter
Basic Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2