Great Lakes Bushcraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Said goodbye to another friend today

3 posters

Go down

Said goodbye to another friend today Empty Said goodbye to another friend today

Post by Friartuck Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:57 pm

Sydney, 2000-2012.

She was a good dog and the last of the dogs that were our children before we had children. She had gotten old and had a cancerous mass in her abdomen. Today she didn't even get up to go to the bathroom, she hadn't eaten in several days and you could just tell she was miserable. Thankfully my wife is a veterinarian so we were able to have the supplies on hand to put her down at home surrounded by family and in her favorite spot, the middle of the floor so you couldn't get from one room to the next without stepping over her.

This is she and I one a bushcraft outing about a year ago before she just got too tired to go with me.

Said goodbye to another friend today 99e8b0ae

Friartuck
Basic Firestarter
Basic Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Said goodbye to another friend today Empty Re: Said goodbye to another friend today

Post by Jeff "LFB" Kindy Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:54 am

Sorry to hear of your loss.
All dogs DO go to heaven.
Jeff
Jeff "LFB" Kindy
Admin
Admin

http://www.greatlakesbushcraft.com

Back to top Go down

Said goodbye to another friend today Empty Re: Said goodbye to another friend today

Post by Mathan Maloch Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Sorry for your loss. A good bush dog is hard to come by and a great thing to have.
Mathan Maloch
Mathan Maloch
Basic Firestarter
Basic Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down