Great Lakes Bushcraft Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodwill, thrift store and other great deals and finds

4 posters

Go down

Goodwill, thrift store and other great deals and finds Empty Goodwill, thrift store and other great deals and finds

Post by Friartuck Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 pm

There's another forum that I don't frequent as much as I used to that had my favorite thread ever; the great goodwill/yard sale/thrift store finds and other awesome deals. That's the thread that I probably look at the most jsut because I'm a shop-a-holic when it comes to Goodwill stores. I figured that others on here might like to show off what they've found as much as I do.

Today my score came from someone's trash. They had the garbage all set out ready for the truck and I noticed as I passed a yellow, frame pack. It's the hiking type from 20 years ago but appeared to be still functional. Stopped and grabbed it up as fast as I could. It's a Montblanc, world famous 238. Other than some seriously rusty buckles and one missing pin it appears to be 100%.

Goodwill, thrift store and other great deals and finds Aebcfe3a

SCORE for free!!!

Friartuck
Basic Firestarter
Basic Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Goodwill, thrift store and other great deals and finds Empty Re: Goodwill, thrift store and other great deals and finds

Post by Gurthy Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:58 pm

Great find there!
Gurthy
Gurthy
Basic Firestarter
Basic Firestarter

http://gurthysbushcraft.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Goodwill, thrift store and other great deals and finds Empty Re: Goodwill, thrift store and other great deals and finds

Post by Jeff "LFB" Kindy Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:50 am

Nice find!
Jeff
Jeff "LFB" Kindy
Admin
Admin

http://www.greatlakesbushcraft.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathan Maloch Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:01 pm

I wish I could score something like that. I like it a lot. Great find.
Mathan Maloch
Mathan Maloch
Basic Firestarter
Basic Firestarter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down